My Photography 2017 - 2018

Hey everyone!
Today is OFFICIALLY the one year anniversary of my blog - January 18th!!!! AHHH!! I can't believe I have actually made it this far! When I started blogging, I said that I wanted to post at least once a month. I didn't quite achieve this goal but I did post at least 15 times this year. I wanted to take this opportunity to  thank everyone who has just clicked onto this blog and taken the time to read something I've written. For this post, I'm going to share some of the photos I've taken since I started my blog. I've never done a photography post before so I thought this would be a good  time to do one. (There will have to be a watermark on all of these photos so I'm sorry). Just wanted to add that I just reached 2000 page views! Thanks everyone!












Bye! xx

Instagram - @thejasjournal

Comments

Popular Posts