January Favourites 2018

Hi everyone!
I hope you've all had a great start to the new year! I was feeling a bit uninspired so I decided to sit down and write a January favourites post. This is my second monthly favourites post so comment down below if you want to see more of them. (Click here to read my August favourites post).


VS Pink Cool and Bright body lotion.

I bought this body lotion at the airport when I was on my way home from Switzerland, where we went for new year. The main reason I bought it was because there was a deal on. I don't exactly remember the deal but it was something like 2 for £20. I have the cool and bright body mist from Pink and I love it so much, so I decided to buy the matching moisturiser. I would definitely recommend this body lotion if you come across it in the shop.
Stabilo Pastel Highlighters

These highlighters are really good amazing. Loads of my friends have them and I was always borrowing them because I didn't have my own. I saw them in Sainsbury's and they were only £3 so I bought them straight away. I use them ALL the time, highlighting loads of different things in my homework diary. 
Bath and Body Works Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist

My mum actually bought this pillow mist ages ago when we were in New York from Bath and Body Works. I've used it a few times, but half-way through January I had a cold and this mist really helped me sleep while I was ill. I would recommend buying this if you ever get the chance.
Topshop Blue Ripped Jamie Jeans

My mum bought these jeans for me when I went to Dublin with her just before Christmas as an early present. I love these jeans so much and I wear them all the time. They are a lot comfier than I thought they would be so I definitely recommend them.

Body Shop pink grapefruit hand cream


I also bought a pink grapefruit hand cream when I was in Dublin. We went shopping on Grafton Street and I saw The Body Shop so I went in and had a quick look around. The pink grapefruit scent smells amazing and I am literally obsessed.
Vaseline Rose Lip Therapy Stick

I got this lip balm for Christmas and I have already nearly finished it! I use it quite a lot all the time because it is so amazing. I definitely prefer stick lip balms more than the ones where you have to use your fingers because it's a lot quicker and my fingers aren't constantly getting sticky. These lip balms are very useful for winter so I would definitely recommend them!  

Thank you for reading this post! Tell me in the comments if you have any of these products or what your favourite from my list was! 
Bye! xox

Instagram - @thejasjournal

Comments

  1. Great post!! I don’t have any of these products:( but I really want those Topshop Jamie ripped jeans now!! Also I love Favourites posts, so I’d love if you did more (personally!)!

    Lexie x
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lexie! I will definitely try and do more favourites posts in future!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts