What I got for Christmas 2017!

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a great time. I’ve been so busy for the past few weeks that I never got round to doing many Christmas themed posts. To make up for it, I’m going to show you what I got for Christmas this year. (I am very grateful and know I am extremely lucky to have received everything I got and I am not trying to brag at all in any way).

1.         White Adidas Sweater - I put this sweatshirt on my Christmas wish list thinking I would never actually get it, so I was so happy when I saw it for the first time. I absolutely love it and I am practically living in it at the moment.
2.         Jack Will’s Joggers - I have been wanting a nice, cosy pair of joggers for so long and I love Jack Wills clothes, so these joggers are perfect!=

3.         MUA Highlighter - I received this highlighter in my Santa sack and I absolutely love it!

4.         Mango Handbag - I nearly bought this handbag a few months ago but I ended up forgetting about it so I was so surprised when I opened it on Christmas Day! I’m probably going to use it as my school bag after the holidays because it has a useful zip up pocket inside it.

5.         Zoella Daisy Picking Room Diffuser - As you may already know from previous posts, Zoella is one of my favourite brands. I’ve always wanted one of her diffusers as I have a candle and it smells amazing.
Thank you for reading this post and I hope you guys all had a nice time at Christmas! Comment
down below to tell me what your favourite gift was that you received this year.
Bye! xox 

Comments

Popular Posts