August Favourites 2017!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a great summer!! August is now over, so I wanted to share the things I've really enjoyed this month. This is my first ever favourites post so I'm pretty excited and you're probably going to see many more of these in the future.

1. My Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera.

I've used my Polaroid many times this month, taking pictures of nice views and doing many pictures and selfies with my friends. I really like my camera: it's easy to use, the pictures are a good quality and it's also really fun to use! I would definitely recommend buying this camera because it is so cool to watch the pictures develop and turn into something amazing!!
2.Victoria Sercret Pink cool and bright body mist
I bought the cool and bright scented body mist at the beginning of August when I went shopping in Westfield. I really like this scent because it is fresh, summery and really makes me feel awake in the mornings. Although this body mist is quite expensive, I would definitely recommend it.

3. My Kenzie Turnboard
I received my Kenzie turn board for my birthday at the beginning of August and I have been using it tons this month! You may or may not know but I am a dancer so this turn board helps with pirouettes and spotting in dance. It takes a bit of time to get used to it but now that I can actually do it, it is really fun and I use it all the time. 

4, Lush Shower Jelly
I also received the Lush Shower Jelly for my birthday from one of my best friends. I love the scent of the jelly sooo much and I use it every time I have a shower. I love all Lush products so I knew that I was going to love the shower jelly. I would definitely recommend this product.


I hope you guys liked this post! Comment down below if you want to see more monthly favourites like this one or if you have any other post ideas for me.

Email: thejasjournal@gmail.com

Bye! Thanks for reading!! xx

Comments

Popular Posts