My Top 5 places to eat in NYC!

Hey everyone!
As most of you know, I went to New York a few months ago with my family! We ate some amazing food while we were there from all different types of restaurants and cafes so I thought it would be nice to share my top five places to eat in New York!

1. Chipotle
Chipotle is a Mexican restaurant that my family and I loved so much. We actually ate there more than once as they sell some delicious food like tacos and burritos. Chipotle is a bit like a Mexican version of Subway so you can choose anything you like.



2. Shake Shack
There are Shake Shacks in England too, but I've included it in this list as there were also many in New York. I had a chocolate milkshake when I went there and it was absolute delicious along with my burger! The service was also really quick so we didn't have to wait that long for our food.

Shake Shack logo!

3. Burger & Beer
Burger & Beer is an amazing burger restaurant in Park Slope, Brooklyn. We went there on the first night so we were quite jetlagged but it was still a great experience. My brother chose an option where he could make his own burger with any fillings he liked and he said it was absolutely delicious.

4. Balthazar
Balthazar is a very nice restaurant in lower Manhattan, in Soho with a very delicious menu. It was quite expensive so we went there as a treat on the last day. We had to book our table in advance though, as people were queuing all the way outside just to get a table.

5. The Little Cupcake Bakeshop
The Little Cupcake Bakeshop was also in Soho, in Manhattan. It was just a normal coffee shop but i was stunned by the huge selection of different flavours of cake. The flavours ranged from 'smores flavour, to blue velvet, to golden chocolate. I went there twice and had the 'smores cupcake once, and a red velvet cupcake another time.
The wide range of cupcake flavours - I took this photo myself!

Thanks for reading!! I hope everyone enjoyed this post because I certainly enjoyed eating all the food! My next post might be a review of the play, School of Rock, as I am going to see it in a few days but please comment down below if you have any suggestions or ideas for future posts or email me at thejasjournal@gmail.com

Xx

Comments

Popular Posts