My Favourite Quotes of 2017!

Hey everyone!!

So this week I've been feeling pretty uninspired, so I tried to think of some inspiring things to help me get good ideas. I was reading some inspiring quotes, then I suddenly thought: why don't I share my favourite quotes with you?! I know it's coming up to Christmas now and I do have a few Christmas themed post ideas coming, but I thought it was still slightly too early to post them yet. (Stay tuned for some Christmas stuff!) So here goes:
  1. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  2. Nothings impossible, the word itself says I'm-possible
  3. Be happy, be bright, be you.
  4.  Reach for the moon, because if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
  5. Wish it, dream it, do it.
  6. Mistakes are proof that you're trying.
  7. It's the little things in life.
  8. Stars can't shine without darkness.
  9. Don't count the days, make the days count.
  10. Work hard, play hard.

I hope you guys liked this post! Comment down below some of your favourite quotes or send me an email here.

Bye! xx





Comments

Popular Posts